From the innovative Silicon Valley in the United States to Bangalore in India, one thing we’ve never taken a serious look at is the nature of women as game-changers and agents of change in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Since we can remember during the Industrial Revolution, women have been the silent shadow leaders, strengthening corporations at the expense of individual empowerment, yet have not created the one thing that could be an exponential game changer – gender equality in the Entrepreneurial Sphere.
The WEDO Fellows is a bold experiment to rethink and redesign the nature of this paradigm and re-invent entrepreneurship from the ground up. We must have women lead the way. Our Fellows are a small group of game-changers and trailblazers that think and act bravely.
We are looking for incredible women to serve as full-time, part-time, and/or seasoned entrepreneurs to serve in advisory capacities. Do any of the following apply to you? Are you:
- Excited about collaborating with brilliant minds and powerful women and a few good men in an ecosystem of top-notch government leaders, entrepreneurs, creators, investors?
- Looking to co-found a venture for success?
- Ready to tackle challenges that matter to you and creating a positive world for men and women with Wendy Diamond Founder and Humanitarian of WEDO?
- Interested in being mentored by Annette Richardson and Kunal Sood (Chairs of WEDO Fellows) in leadership, innovation, and entrepreneurship?
- Currently slammed, but curious about what we’re up to and want occasional updates?
Join and celebrate WEDO by becoming a Fellow! WEDO Fellows are innovative thinkers and most importantly will be a part of this great movement to empower women in business to alleviate poverty.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about the greatest movement in history to Empower, Celebrate and Support Women in Business to alleviate poverty worldwide! We ask all Fellows to complete the following questionnaire (see below) to be considered.